Last updated on: March 29, 2020
1. Account Terms
- You must be 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority according to the laws and regulations governing the country from which you use the service
- You must register with Hudoor to use and benefit from the service by writing your full name as it appears in official papers, current address, mobile number, valid email and any required information as shown, requested in the registration form and Hudoor has the right to refuse the request to create any account It shall also have the right to cancel any account due to a valid reason in accordance with the powers granted.
- Hudoor may use the email address as the primary means of communication.
- The user is responsible for keeping his password secure. Hudoor is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs as a result of forgetting and not maintaining the security of the account and password.
- The user is responsible for all activities and content such as data, graphics, images and links that are uploaded under their Hudoor account. You should not transmit any virus, worm or any code of a destructive nature.
2. Account activation
2.1 Hudoor account:
- If you are subscribed to the service on behalf of your employer, – your employer is the account holder, You are authorized by him and hereby the terms apply to him –
2.2 Payment services, SADAD account, Visa / MasterCard and credit card:
- Hudoor has the right, on behalf of the user, to provide SADAD, Visa or MasterCard with his information at the request of the account holder after completing the registration.
- The user acknowledges that activating a SADAD account and/or credit card payment services and/or Visa / MasterCard will be his full responsibility as the owner of the account. If he does not wish to keep it active, the responsibility for cancellation also rests with him. Whereas, SADAD services and/or Visa / MasterCard credit cards are third party services and it is the sole responsibility of deactivation as the service is provided by a third party.
2.5 Domain names (system link):
- Hudoor allows the account holder to have sub-domains under “hudoor.net” for their system that they can use and share with employees.
3. General Provisions
- Help is provided to all Hudoor users and is only available via website/app and email.
- The account holder shall not use the Hudoor Service for any illegal, statutory or unauthorized purpose and shall not use the Service in any way that is in violation of any statute or law especially – copyright and intellectual property rights laws – and Hudoor shall have the right to revoke Any account that violates any of the above.
- User agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part, use or access to the Service without the express written permission of Hudoor.
- User may not purchase search engine or other pay-per-click keywords (such as Google AdWords) or identifier names that use Hudoor or Hudoor tags and/or variants and manipulative characters.
4. Pay the fees
- User pays the fees charged for his subscription to the Service (“Subscription Fee”) and any other fees required including but not limited to fees related to carrying out transactions on your account (“Transaction Fee”) and fees related to the purchase of any products or services such as Equipment, shipping, applications, wallpapers, identifier names, or third-party services (“Additional Fees”). Subscription fees, transaction fees and additional fees are referred to as “Fees”.
- The user must write valid credit card information in the registration file to pay all recurring financial obligations. Hudoor will record the Charges charged to the credit card account whose information was written down (“Authorised Card”), and Hudoor will continue to charge the authorized Card (or any substitute Card) for the Charges due until the Services are terminated and only when all Charges Due are paid in full unless State otherwise. All basic fees and other fees are in Saudi Riyals, and all payments must be in Saudi Currency.
- The subscription fee is paid in advance, the invoice is issued within (30) days, and payment is made in annual installments (all these dates are classified as the “billing date”). Transaction Fees and Additional Fees will be charged from time to time at Hudoor's discretion and the User will be charged on each invoice date for all outstanding Fees not previously paid. Fees are written on the invoice which will be sent to the account holder via email written in the registration file. And an invoice will appear on the account subscription page of the Hudoor website/app. Users have (14) days to bring up and settle any issues related to subscription fee billing.
- All fees exclude state, regional, local, or other national sales of goods, services, and fees. or future fees.
- Hudoor does not provide a refund service.
5. Cancellation and termination
- The user can cancel his account at any time by contacting the support team, Merchant Success or email email@example.com and then follow the specific instructions indicated in the mail from Hudoor.
When either party cancels the Services for any reason:
- Hudoor will stop providing the Services to the user and they will no longer be able to access their account.
- Any balance owed to Hudoor as a result of your use of the Services by the date of such termination will immediately become payable in full and User's Website Services will be suspended immediately.
- If the service expiration date has come and there are fees not paid by the user, one final invoice will be sent via e-mail. After paying the bill in full, the user will not be charged again.
- Hudoor reserves the right to modify or terminate the user's services or account for any reason at any time and without notice.
- 5. Fraud: Hudoor has the right to suspend or terminate your account upon suspicion of your involvement in misappropriation activity in connection with the services of Hudoor or any of its customers and to take any other legal action if necessary.
6. Modifications to the service and prices
- Prices for using the services are not fixed and subject to change, provided that the user is notified 30 days in advance. Such notice may be given at any time by posting the changes on the Hudoor website (hudoor.net) or at Website / Application by advertisement.
- Hudoor reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Hudoor shall not be liable to the User or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
14. Copyright and Intellectual Property
Hudoor is committed to protecting intellectual property established by documents and documents, and in the event that they are not available, Hudoor is not obligated to respond to notices of infringement of intellectual property rights or copyrights. If someone believes that a Hudoor merchant has infringed their intellectual property rights, they should seek formal and legal ways to settle any disputes without Hudoor's involvement. With notice to Hudoor and informing it of the case, Hudoor shall have the right to remove or disable access to the material which any party claims is infringing upon receiving an official notice from the court. To Hudoor when needed to do any of the previous actions to build its own legal advice.
All rights reserved 2023 Hudoor