Welcome to Hudoor!
When we use the term “personal information” in this policy, it refers to any information related to a specific person, but does not include the name, work address, e-mail address, or telephone number of an organization employee.
We will keep your personal information where it is accurate, complete, and up-to-date with the information you provide to us. In the event that you request access to your personal information, we will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with what is permitted by laws and regulations. We provide you with access to that information. We will always ask for your consent before using your personal information for any other purposes
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect your name, address, email address and mobile phone number.
- We need this information to provide you with our services. Foremost among them: verifying your identity, contacting you, and issuing invoices to you.
- We collect data from the Hudoor-hosted web pages that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account, including information about your device, browser, network connection, and Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- We need this information to provide and improve our services.
Location: You provide our access to your location using your Phone's location service and you confirm that you are authorized to provide us with those locations to allow us to provide our services.
- We use this information to provide you with our services so that you can send and deliver orders to our partners.
- Usage and Logging Information: We collect information related to the Services, diagnostics, and performance, including information about your activity such as how you use our Services, how you interact with others using our Services, etc., log files, diagnostics, crashes, websites, performance logs, and reports.
- Device and Connection Information: We collect device-specific information when you install, access, or use our Services. This includes information such as hardware type, operating system information, browser information, Internet Protocol (IP) address, mobile network information including phone number, and device identifiers. We collect device location information if you use our location features.
When do we collect this information?
We collect personal information when you subscribe to, access, or provide information to us.
2. Information from Hudoor visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
- We collect information from visitors to Hudoor about the device, browser they are using, network connection and IP address. We may also receive personal information when you submit requests, support tickets or other requests to Hudoor through any of our sites.
- We collect the phone number and record calls from our phone support users.
- We collect name, email address, device and browser information, network connection, IP address, and chat transcript from chat support users.
- We collect the name, email address and Store URL (URL) from Store and App users.
We use this information to service your account, improve our services, and answer any questions you may have.
When do we collect this information?
We collect this information when you visit web pages hosted by Hudoor, communicate with us either by email, web, instant message, or telephone, or post content on our websites (including forums and blogs). We also collect any additional information you may provide to us.
3. Information from Cookies and Similar Tracking Technology
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that connects to our websites and shops.
- We may also use web beacons, tracking technology and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you and in our products and services to measure performance and engagement.
4. When and why do we share personal information with a third party
Hudoor works with third parties to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. In certain limited circumstances, we may also be required to share information with a third party to comply with statutory and legal requirements or to respond to legal requests by official authorities, including to meet security or law enforcement requirements and judicial rulings and decisions. We may also receive personal information from our partners and third parties.
- We may share personal information with third parties to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement relating to the Services or As required by law.
- We may also share personal information with a company that acquires our business, whether through a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our homepage.
- We may use personal information that we collect from you or your customers to contact or market directly to your customers.
- We may provide personal information that we collect from you or your customers to other companies to market their products or services.
- Hudoor will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with a third party for purposes other than those described in Section 6.
5. What do we do with your personal information upon termination of your relationship with us?
- We will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with laws and regulations.
- We will continue to store anonymous information such as website visits without identifiers to improve our services.
6. How do we keep your personal information secure?
- We follow industry standards in managing information security to protect sensitive information such as financial information, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and IT systems on a risk management basis.
- Our payment gateways are managed and audited by a qualified third party to administer the payment gateway.
- No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
7. How do we protect your information across borders?
Hudoor may transmit personal information outside of a country or region and Hudoor is still responsible for personal information that is transferred to a third party abroad for processing or to support our efforts to provide our services to you. Any personal information that is transferred to a third party for data processing is subject by law to a similar level of protection as that offered by Hudoor. “equivalent level of protection” means a level of protection generally equivalent to the level of protection provided by Hudoor.
8. Control and access to your personal information
You retain all of your rights to your personal information and store content and may access them at any time. In addition, Hudoor takes reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. You can update many types of personal information such as payment information or contacts within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, please contact us to make the required changes. It is important to remember that if you delete or restrict the use of your personal information, the services provided by us may not function properly and completely.
Copyright 2023 Hudoor. All rights reserved.